Friday, May 19, 2006

Which is better Clickbank or Adsense

Which do you prefer Clickbank or Adsense (question marknot working)

I have tried clickbank without much success, I have had over 60 000 visitors in the last 2 weeks and have had a few cb sites running and I have a feeling my site I was referring to was steeling the referrals, I was so tempted to buy through my own link just to see if it would work!!

Is this common practice from Click bank sponsors (question mark)

At least with adsense I am getting steady income each day, I get between 5000 and 10000 hits a day and on average earn $5-$6 a day, not much I know but at the end of the month that's an extra $200. My average click is 10cents, some vary though as today just one click was $1.25, but some are as low as 3cents.

So what's better Clickbank or Adsense (question mark).

No comments: